Father of 2 almost died from sepsis after biting his nails

(Natural News) Gnawing on one’s fingernails is a common habit, but it is always a very bad idea. The hand is the primary vector for pathogens that invade the human body. And in a Good Housekeeping article, nail biting nearly cost one man his life. While biting his fingernails, Luke Hanoman opened a tiny wound on…

Source: Father of 2 almost died from sepsis after biting his nails

proburb@a2plcpnl0316.prod.iad2.secureserver.net'

Written by

The author didnt add any Information to his profile yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *