Florida woman says dad died of flesh-eating bacteria less than 48 hours after entering water

A Tennessee man died just 48 hours after contracting a flesh-eating bacteria from waters in Florida after his daughter says the hospital he was treated at ignored her warnings that he had contracted necrotizing fasciitis.
Source: Florida woman says dad died of flesh-eating bacteria less than 48 hours after entering water

proburb@a2plcpnl0316.prod.iad2.secureserver.net'

Written by

The author didnt add any Information to his profile yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *